Period Timing

I just counted forward and realized that there is a very good chance I will be on or will start my period while we are on our Disney vacation in November. That is just one thing that I do not want to have to worry about.

I've messed with my period timing before using the birth control pills I was on (didn't want my period to fall on my wedding and honeymoon), but I am not on birth control pills any longer.

So wondering if there are other ways to move it forward a few days or move it forward a few days...?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 11:41 AM on May. 31, 2012 in Health

• only thing I know of is using some sort of birth control to do it...

I jsut want it to go away forever...but I've been done with having kids for over 15 yrs so...I have HAD ENOUGH!!! haha
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:57 AM on May. 31, 2012

• Get really stressed out? lol That's about all I can think of, other than birth control.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:35 PM on May. 31, 2012

• yeah I don't think you want to be stressed out, but it does work. I thought I was pregnant because I did not have my period for two months because I was going through so much stress. Just fair warning if you think you are pregnant and take a test and you are not pregnant, you may have your period just a few days after the test lol, happened to me each time it was negative lol
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 11:53 PM on May. 31, 2012