How are you getting in shape before you start trying to conceive?

For those of you who are planning to conceive in the near future, how are you getting in shape before you start trying? This would be my second pregnancy and although I have lost most baby weight, I do not consider myself in shape, especially in the stomach area. I dont want to struggle as much the second time around.
Any excercises or dvds that are working for you? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I joined a gym this month and have lost inches and 5lbs. I walk ton the treadmill I then use the machines to target my other body parts. Then ride the bike before I leave. I workout 4-5 days a week for a hour a day.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I am trying to lose weight. I have been counting my calories. And just working out with like fit tv. Walking is helping. Just keep it up. We are TTC #2 soon we hope!! GOOD LUCK!!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i wanna get back into a size 11 before TTC again. I have been having birth control problems that are working against me right now, but when i feel good i am doing tae bo. i want to do it 45 minutes a day and get back into my exercise bike and stepper machine. i cant diet worth a damn. i have to work it off.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• core rhythms dvd's are fun and effective
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 8:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2009