What are the chances of the judge granting my request for continuance for my child support hearing? the hearing is scheduled the same week i start my new job. and i will be on a 90 day employment probation.... i sent a letter just awaiting an answer. i have never misseed any prior appointments or hearings regarding the matter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on May. 31, 2012 in Money & Work

• I think your chances are probably good, considering your prior attendance. However, I cannot state that with any level of authority
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 1:18 PM on May. 31, 2012

• I would guess it's likely. The judge(s) granted my ex several continuances before they finally nailed him.

Answer by missanc at 1:19 PM on May. 31, 2012

• Hope it goes well.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:24 PM on May. 31, 2012

• I think people said you'd probably be excused the first time you posted this. Good luck and keep us updated - curious to see how this works out.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 1:31 PM on May. 31, 2012