Calling all military brats.

whats your name, where did you grow up and whre were you born? what were/are your parents rank(s), and branch!

did you think you grew up differently, and did you / had you join/or considered the service?

my brother in law and my fiance were army brats (as was I)
my fiance has considered the army, and my brother in law is a US Marine.

did you live on base, and did you love it/hate it?

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 1:23 PM on May. 31, 2012 in Military

• Im Alisha my daddy is still in the Army. I was born in New Hampshire. Daddy is a E-6
    Aidensmomma2224

Answer by Aidensmomma2224 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• My name is lynnsae i was raised in Calif born in fort reily Kansas.. my dad was a sargent in the army
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 1:52 PM on May. 31, 2012

• While I still consider myself a military brat (in a way), my father was already out by the time he had my brothers and myself. He served during the Vietnam War.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:53 PM on May. 31, 2012

• Hopeandglory, my dad was a DS while I was growing up which was fun and sometimes annoying lol. When he would come up from Benning and be screaming and we'd have to ween him into an inside voice lol. But wow Nam, that's really something. God bless him. And helloI Lynnsae, my name is Chelsea and I was raised in Fort Bliss, TX, moved to NY with mom and my dad continued to travel to Fort Benning, GA, he was a First SGT in the Army, and I served in the beloved Corp and discharged for medical as a SGT
    Cowbell88

Comment by Cowbell88 (original poster) at 2:03 PM on May. 31, 2012