Bangs... Hot or not?

texasangel3

Asked by texasangel3 at 1:59 PM on May. 31, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• depends on the cut and the face of the person. I look horrible in bangs my my BFF and DD pulls of bangs. My dd looks adorable with bangs. I tried to grow them out once but they just didnt look right om her.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:01 PM on May. 31, 2012

• I really really like bangs :) but like LostSoul said, it depends on the person.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 2:05 PM on May. 31, 2012

• I don't know if they are hot or not, but I do know that I look like a pumpkinface without them.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:06 PM on May. 31, 2012

• It totally depends on the person and the bangs.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:06 PM on May. 31, 2012

• Depends on the individual. Looks ok on some, others not so much. :-) I've had bangs all my life....have tried growing them out, & looked awful.
    IheartTea

Answer by IheartTea at 2:08 PM on May. 31, 2012

• I agree, it's an individual thing. I have bangs and always have. I keep them in part because the old chicken pox scars on my forehead are hidden by them and in part because the shape of my face does better with a bang. My DD has the same shape face (in fact, she's my mini-me all around) and she looks better with a bang as well. On other? Not so much.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 2:12 PM on May. 31, 2012

• I think it all depends on the cut. I love side bangs. The only problem though is when they start making your forehead sweat, then you have to worry about pimples. I don't have bangs right now. It is nice to be able to pull my hair back in a headband if necessary, or pull it back into a ponytail.
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 2:19 PM on May. 31, 2012

• I have to join the consensus on this one- it's up to the individual, hairstyle, shape of face, etc. I personally like how I look in them & besides, they will cover up those forehead wrinkles as I age! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:47 PM on May. 31, 2012

• I have mixed emotions about bangs. I think for the most part they're outdated, and I believe there is absolutely no excuse for flat bowl-cut like bangs on anyone over the age of 5, but every so often I see someone that totally pulls them off and looks awesome.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:52 PM on May. 31, 2012

• It all depends on the style. I have side bangs but i cant pull of the short bangs in front. I like a lot of the styles now with the bangs. If it fits the person
    -Q-

Answer by -Q- at 2:58 PM on May. 31, 2012