anybody else hating V-Day this year?

I have PPD.. most of my issues revolve around my relationship with my SO... I usually don't like V day because I've always been alone, but this year is different. While before I still LIKED V-Day.. this year I can't wait for it to be over. I'm gonna die if he tries to propose!! I cant say yes.. then what do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont know yet that I cant marry him.. I just know I cant tell him I;ll marry him right now. In a years time if things have gotten better and my PPD is under control then maybe I will want to marry him. I cant tell the future.. all I know is things are way too hard right now for me to enjoy the holiday of LOVE with someone Im not IN LOVE with.
    Anonymous

• why can't you say yes??
    Anonymous

• I'm not in love with him.. I dont love him like I used to and I just can't marry him or say I'll marry him right now. He's a great dad but not the kind of guy I want to spend the rest of my life with. He wants a housewife.. not me!
    Anonymous

• Do you know for sure he wants a house wife?? Have you guys talked about eachothers goals...?
    Anonymous

• I know he wants to do whatever I want to do.. move somewhere and what not.. but he wants me to be his mother and do his laundry and take out the garbage and do the dishes and the cooking.. ALL THE TIME.. He flat out tells me thats my job and no he won't do it.. or if he says he will then he never does.. EVER EVEN WITH REMINDERS.. He wants to go anywhere I want to go and do what I want to do because he knows if he wont Ill go without him.. but I dont know how to tell him that I dont really want him to come with me! I can't and wont be his mother!
    Anonymous

• wow, I wonder if he has any clue that this will end your relationship? You think if he knew it were this serious he would have all those expectations from you? If he is a wonderful guy I think he would ease up on a lot of those expectations to keep you happy and in his life.
    Anonymous

• I wish he would. I wish he'd pick up a sponge when the sink was full for the third time that day.. or remember that trash day is tuesday.. We've had numerous talks about these things and I just dont know what to do anymore cuz he just flat out refuses to be responsible in any way for anything.. that includes his daughter. I know he loves her and he loves to play with her but when it comes to anything else.. that's ALL me.
    Anonymous

• I feel stuck in a relationship that I wasnt sure I wanted in the first place
    Anonymous

• if you cant marry him then you shouldnt even be waisting his time.

ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 5:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• well then nows the time to let him know that you can't live like that any longer. Are you just as good without him? Or does he enrich your life in anyway...don't string him along anymore.
    Anonymous