Has anyone tried cosmetyn stretch mark cream?

There's a free trial, and I was thinking about using it. I was just wondering if there were any other mama's out there that have tried this product, and what were their results?

JCPenny

Asked by JCPenny at 5:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Don't even bother. Get some olive oil and rub it on your stretch marks twice a day. You'll see results in a few weeks. Free trials always have some catch to it.
    JordansMom922

Answer by JordansMom922 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I heard that stretch marks are damage to the skin that are really too deep for a topical cream to fix.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• to order visit: www.youravon.com/esthernelson
    item#:350-073
    price:$25

Avon Anew line has a proffesional result stretchmark smoother ANEW CLINICAL Professional Stretch Mark Smoother. Now, see your stretch marks fade in just two weeks!
    9 out of 10 women have stretch marks...now you don't have to be one of them... regardless of the age of the stretch marks...regardless of their color.

Each stretch mark is actually visible discolored scar tissue caused by stretching and a breakdown of collagen and elastin in the skin. Moisturizers, vitamin E, aloe or cocoa butter alone can't fade stretch marks. Avon's new revolutionary treatment, with patented technology, can.
    Patented Trilaser technology formulated to help:
    Stimulate collagen to correct the look of stretch marks.
    Boost elastin to help prevent new stretch marks from forming.
    Plus, powered with Butea, a natural plant extract to help lighten & fade stretchmark.
    beautyofAvonjob

Answer by beautyofAvonjob at 11:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• also:

to order visit: www.youravon.com/esthernelson
    Item#:
    Price:
    copy&paste this link below to read more about this product:

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?from=product.aspx&pf_id=33929&from=search&find_spec=stretchmark&camp=200903&dir_delivery=1&rep_delivery=1

or visit www.youravon.com/esthernelson
    click to shop my store on left hand side
    in the search section at the top right corner type: stretch mark
    beautyofAvonjob

Answer by beautyofAvonjob at 11:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I have never tried this but I have tried a cream called Pentaxyl if you go to www.marketamerica/bvwolfe/ you can find it. the stuff is awsome. I have had 2 children both with c section after using for just over a month both times my stretch marks were gone. It smells good too.

Vicky
    MOTIVESMOMMY

Answer by MOTIVESMOMMY at 9:31 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It has an ingredient called matrixal which is used in callogen repair
    MOTIVESMOMMY

Answer by MOTIVESMOMMY at 9:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• GOD she wasn't asking for sales pitches. I have never tried that product but I have heard of some natural remedies....IF you are interested I have PM'd them to you, but you don't have to take my advice. BTW I do sell AVON and I think its disgusting how people are pushing products. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Anonymous

• I've been taking it for about two weeks now and have not seen any improvement. I started taking it about 2 months pp so my stretch marks are still fresh (bright red). Before cosmetyn I was using Palmers Tummt Butter in the tub. That didn't help either, I guess i'm just going to have to wait for them to fade on their own. Suffice it to say, I will be returning it.
    antymishmish

Answer by antymishmish at 6:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i am currently using cosmetyn for almost a month now, i ordered the free trial. i have really old and deep stretch marks so i'm not sure how long it will take to fade. but i see that it has become softer. i use it only once a day, which i am supposed to be putting it on twice a day. so i guess i am going to see improvements much longer. i've tried to cancel about 3 times but customer service has been very nice and helpful to me. they kept lowering the price for me, now i am paying 19.95. which is a good deal. they told me that it is working from inside the skin so i won't be seeing improvements soon especially if they are old stretch marks. i hope this advice is helpful for you, and goodluck on any stretch mark purchases you make!
    kkmommie2

Answer by kkmommie2 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 1, 2009