Help, I'm online and want to forward a message to all my contacts in cafe mom. I left-click and drag making the item blue so that I can cut and paste in a message to the others. I keep getting the "clip" window and don't know what to do to send "clipped" items out. Did I mention that I'm not computer illiterate, i'm computer dumb!

GMOTM

Asked by GMOTM at 5:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You want to drag the left button to what you want to copy. Than once you have done that right-click and hit copy.Than go to where you want to paste it and right click again than hit paste.
    cstanton625

Answer by cstanton625 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I did this but when I right-click it wont give me a "cut" or "copy" option, only "clip". I don't know how to use the "clip" option.
    GMOTM

Answer by GMOTM at 6:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2009