NOT pregnant and still...

I want to sleep ALL day long and eat everything in sight! Could it just be the pms thing? I am due for a visit from AF in 2 wks tho! I have seriously eaten everything I can get my hands on and never have that "full" sinsation I feel like I am starving! What else could it be? Or is it normal for pms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thanx turns out I was getting sick. Thanks for all the answers/ideas.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 3:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Growth spurt? Bulking up to hibernate? IDK, I was like that too, but it's passed now. I'm also definitely not pregnant, just hungry I guess.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:41 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Sometimes if I am coming down with something (not a baby!) I'll feel as if I can't get enough to eat. I think it is my body telling me that it doesn't feel right, and interpreting this as hunger.

Answer by Bmat at 5:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Could be boredom or pms
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I have actually been that way for that past week. And I know for a fact Im not preggo because I just had a blood test where they checked for pregnancy among other things. I could have sworn I was...I have even been peeing more. So I have no clue what is causing it. The doctor told me its possible that I actually tricked my body into thinking its pregnant? Idk how that coould have happened since being preggo is the last thing I want right now.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• There was a time when I was younger that I was so tired all the time and I was tested for anemia, but I don't know about the hungry part.
    Anonymous

• I'm actually going through that right now! I have to force myself out of bed, I'm hungry all the time but everything I eat gives me heartburn and I'm constantly running to the bathroom. I took a pg test and it says I'm not pregnant so next stop is the Dr's office!
    Anonymous

• Thyroid? ....i don't know but i know it can cause fatigue.
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• ive been like that recently too!. like so hungry i get shakey! i dont think its PMS cause ive never had any PMS symptoms. mine started about 2 days after my period & lasted about 2 weeks. im not pregnant, either. must have something to do with hormones. glad to know im not alone!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Stress, depression, boredom...
    kristinas8

Answer by kristinas8 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2009