Whats a good project to do with the kids at home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Finger painting! My son LOVES it! Then frame them and hang them on the wall!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• How old?
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• We have several games................

"Treasure Hunt - What's Under the Sofa?"
    "First Person to Find Momma's Keys Gets a Shiny Nickel!"
    "Matchy Matchy - Which Two Socks Look Alike"
    "Science Fun - Cleaning Out the Fridge"
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My kids fav is to make homemade ice cream.If you have snow use that but if not use cubes of ice,heres how:You will use 2 quart size ziplocks(one outside,oneinside).First yu put about 1 try of ice in the first bag,along with a about a cup of SALT.Next you put 1 and a half cups of Milk in he second baggie,Half a cup of Sugar,and a capfull of vannila xt.Shake or have kids shke for about 10 mins (good).You can even use 2 coffee cans and roll it back and forth for a while.Its a good one I think,science,math,fun,and ICE CREAM!:)
    The_ME_Trilogy

Answer by The_ME_Trilogy at 1:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• We like to do bird feeders!we save empty milk cartons I bought a big bag of wild bird seed for like 4 bux and we use yarn to hang them in trees. Cut a hole fill it with bird seed and hang it up! My kids love this! We also play a ton of bored games
    hotmama83227

Answer by hotmama83227 at 2:41 AM on Jan. 31, 2009