Is it possible that my 4.5 month old is teething?

She chews on her hands like crazy and she is drooling SO MUCH. Could she be teething? I cant feel anything on her gums or see anything and she isnt craky or anything that points towards teething.

MommyBoo86

Asked by MommyBoo86 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well hun.....it is very possible i have 3 kids and yeah they all were teething at different ages and putting things in her mouth at that age is normal so your baby is really perfect .my oldest baby cut every one of her teeth and didnt get fussy at all but my other 2 was a nightmare so just in case i would stock up on popscicles and baby oragel now it will be your best frind in about 2 months
    auntmeme611

Answer by auntmeme611 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• she could but not too likely. just that she's found her hand and enjoys it heheheh it's a new toy that never goes away
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 5:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• It's always possible.4 kids later & they all were teething at different times.My recent child was acting like your little one & my D.r said she wasn't.Wrong-she got her 2 bottom in by 5 months.Go w/ your gut.Its also possible (like all kids)its just them exploring their world-by taste.Good luck!
    soldiersgirl531

Answer by soldiersgirl531 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2009