What would you do?

I need your help. I live near an apartment complex. I can see if from my window. New people moved in recently. Young girls, it looks to be. Anyway, there are constantly people going in and out all day. Lots of young kids of various color. I am kind of nervous that there is something going on bad there. Do you think I should mind my own business or do some further checking into it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Unless its directly affecting you, I would mind my bussiness. But if it is really seriously getting you worried call the cops and have them go check it out. Dont get yourself too involved, if something shady is going on, you dont want to be involved in anyway. Also just make sure your kids dont go around the place.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Their probably just hanging out.... teenagers and college students tend to do that a lot
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• If it is not affecting you personally, I would just mind your business.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• LOL. My parents house was under investigation as a "drug" house when I was a teenager. All it was was our friends going in and out. There were 3 teenagers in our house at once, and all pretty popular. LOL. The cops finely figured it out after some wasted man power and investigation. I found it pretty funny!
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 6:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• If people are going in and out at all hours and not staying very long, it's possibly a drug pick up.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Hmm lots of young kids of various color calls for suspicion? Sounds like paranoia. Mind your business unless you actually have proof of wrong doing, like actually seeing them doing drugs. Otherwise you'll be known as "the crazy lady who stares at us through her window." If they're young girls they probably have alot of friends.
    Anonymous