omg im about to freak out and dont know wut to do

so im 36 weeks pregnant

and have not talked to the babys dad in like a week

last time we talked he was telling me how much he loved me

and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and everything

well im talking to one of his friends and she said she is talking to him right now and he told her we broke up

i had no clue this happend and even if it did it would have been nice for him to call me and tell me

well im really freaking out now and dont know if i should go over to his house and flip shit or wut (he wont answer his phone for me)

does anyone have advice on wut i should do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Dang I would march my butt over there and demand to know what's going on
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I would go talk to him. 36 weeks? That is pretty close. you don't need any extra stress right now. Just find out and leave it at that. You have already heard the bad news, now you just find out if it is true. If so you already heard it.
    Anonymous

• I would stay away from both, do not get hurt or stressed or worry. Focus on you and being a good role model and mom. File for child support and live your life.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Is he with this friend like more than friends? You tell any girl that he gets with that u are about to have his baby and he will leave u too. You tell them that u did nothing to have him hate you. Thats if he's with someone else because obviously he is.
    Anonymous

• First of all, I am sorry. If this guy cannot commit to you and acknowledge this to friends and family, then no amount of bitching or screaming or even talking is going to convince him to do the right thing the way you want it. You might have him for a little while but clearly he's not sure about staying with you. That doesn't mean he won't do father duties but you might ask yourself do you really want someone like this despite the fact that he's your baby's father?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Sounds like he's just saying what he thinks you want to hear. If he wanted what he said he wanted he would be with you and not living somewhere else talking to other women. I'm sorry but the man is showing what kind of man he is and it doesn't look good.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• your wasting your breath. why go over there and yell at him! do you think he would honestly think wow her yelling made me realize how much i love her. not likely. leave him alone. he doesn't want to be with you. actions speak louder then words and just cause he tells you he loves you isn't enough. have him prove it. set your boundaries on what you want from any man including this one and see how they fall into place. like have him get his own place, stop his drinking, partying etc. whatever you don't like him to do. if he isn't what you want or need let him move on. you can't change men. only the men your with. next time don't have a baby with a guy who doesn't want one. it's obvious he doesn't want this baby.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2009