Temper tantrum or what!?!???!??!?

my son is 8 months and now every time he starts to get mad or i put him down he throws his head backwards and arches his back i dont know what to do or why hes even doing this please help......

Kristybaby1

Asked by Kristybaby1 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• OH YEAH! The temper tantrums have started, my advise as the mother of the 'king of tantrums' is starting now DO NOT GIVE IN TO MAKE THE SCREAMING STOP! I made that mistake and thought that if I only did it once in a while that would be okay, well come to find out (through Psychology classes) that is what kept them going. Good luck.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i completely agree with goaliemom! it is definitely a temper tantrum and hes testing you!! isnt motherhood wonderful lol. dont give in. he will be perfectly fine. this is the age where he really needs to learn how to play on his own. good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 6:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2009