middle name help

what is a good middle name for Kenadie? Im thinking of using Marie bc thats my middle name but idk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think marie is perfect! Very nice name choice, btw!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• lol aww thank you! most people hate it.
    Anonymous

• Kenadie Marie flows very nicely and it will be even more special for her to have Momma's middle name. I like it!
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 6:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I love the name Marie and I think it sounds great. I'm not all for wacky spellings though. She will have to correct people all the time and it will always get mispelled on things.
    Anonymous

• its also my moms middle name. i just dont want her to feel like we just stuck her with the same name though ya know? but i kinda like that we can pass it down. its so hard lol.
    Anonymous

• I think the 2 go great together - I love Marie for a middle name! And it looks like a lot of other people do too so I think you have a winner!!!
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 6:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• You are very welcome. I'm all for unique names and that is so cute!!!!! I like the idea of passing down the mom's middle name too. Everyone always passes down the father's name! Why not the mom's?! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• TheDiva is right, it is very common for men, why not for your family? Start a tradition all your own and even better that she can connect with Grandma, too. But, if you find something you like better...you can always change your mind until D day.
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 6:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My sister & I have the same middle name as our grandma's middle name. I also used it as one of my daughters' first names.
    Anonymous

• looks like we have a winner,Marie it is.The name is beautiful,and the reason for giving her this name is more beautiful.Good luck and God Bless you and your little one.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2009