Blago was impeached!

If anyone was following, it's official, Blago is out...........Quinn is in! He was impeached with 59-0 vote!!!! Any thoughts???

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This is horrible, now there is nothing to keep him away from the talk show circuit. Couldn't they have dragged it out a few more months?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Goodness! I don't think I could have listened to this crud for very much longer! LOL! It's a catch 22, either way we have to hear about it. I just wish he'd grow up and take responsibility for what he did. For crying out loud, he's got 2 children to take care of............what kind of example is this setting for them?
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• It's too bad he did what he did. He did a lot of good for Illinois.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Good he is an idiot.

Answer by gemgem at 6:22 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Does Blago KNOW this? He doesn't seem to be aware of any wrongdoing! :o)

(Just have to say....I can't take anyone who sports Donald Trump's hair seriously! LOL)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• 59-0! you know your in deep doodoo when that happens haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Finally, one for the good guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Wonder if he'll team up with Tony Rezko and start "singing" a little tune?!?!? If I was once among the inner circle of Chicago politics or connected to Blago in any way, I think I'd be doing everything I could to get into the Witness Protection Program! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Semantics, I know: but he was already impeached. He was removed from office today.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• He is doing the talk-show circuit, next he will write a book, and maybe a reality show for cable? LOL! He is such an a$$.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2009