Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he raped her!!!

so im talking to my bois ex gf
and i just found out he raped her
he told me she accused him of it but it never happend
but she has like 5 witnesses saying he did
im 36 weeks pregnant and dont want him around my kid but he wont answer his phone i went to his house and he moved out of his parents house
and i guess he broke up with me
so should i just leave it at that or wut????

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (8)
  • Leave it at that.

    Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

  • Well sounds like hes on the run. I wouldnt let him in the house or anything or takeh is calls until everything is cleared up. You will be ok either way. Just do whats right for you and your baby and child.

    Answer by gemgem at 6:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

  • the problem is youll have to find out how you can make sure he isnt a part of the babies life. i dont know if just leaving his name off the birth certificate will work. youll have to do research. but i wouldnt want him around my kids either! just research, and talk to people who really know about how you can keep him out of your lives! good luck!

    Answer by Amanduhpanda at 6:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

  • bois?

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

  • bois=boy's

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

  • well im not going to say this or that but if she has 5 people that were there and car really say they saw this why the hell wouldnt anyone them try to help her?? ever if they are a bunch of girls im pretty sure 5 on one would be enough and 6 if she fought back as well. and someone cant just up and leave one day hunnie i think he was planing on it. nothen agenst you!! plz dont take it that way but it just seems a little weird to me. i guess leav it alone for now and if he shows up you can eather talk to him about it cuz he ex might just be trying to mess if you or you can just tell him to leave again and not come back its up to you and as the mother of this baby you need to do whats best for him or her!
    p.s. this is not ment to be disrespetful in anyway! im jut being honest

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

  • what ever you do do not put that sob on your baby birth certificate leave it at father unknown and let all your doctors and nurses know that he is not too be around at anything this way if he shows up they will call the police

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

  • I know I wouldnt want someone around my child that done that. And if hes on the run, just leave it at that!

    Answer by JmgBlair at 12:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.