Did anyone get terrible after delivery effects such as hemerroids and constipation and how long did it last?

mamaKy2009

Asked by mamaKy2009 at 6:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not after delivery but while I was pregnant. I had hemorroids so bad that I couldn't walk for 5 days. (Obviously missed work). I still have them :(, but they dont hurt. Mydaughter is almost 9 months old... I wish they would go away!!!!!!! They have suppositories (spelling?), but they didn't work for me...
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I am 29 days post baby and the desire to poop isnt even there I try to make myself go but it's hard (sorry tmi) its strange for me because my last baby was born c-section, I never had this trouble after my son who was born vaginally
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 6:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• well My problem didnt start until after my pregnancy.. Since delivery I've been constipated.. and now that i can go to the bathroom its very hard too. its the most painful thing that i've ever had to go through..
    mamaKy2009

Answer by mamaKy2009 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Sweetie I'm almost 6 months after and I'm still dealing with it all. You need to if you havent thought. The longer you wait the more it will hurt. I promise I know it's not going to feel good but you have to do it and Let me tell you get some hemroid cream and it will do you wonders and call me sometime
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2009