have you every wondered what type of mom are you?

alright ladies have you every wonder that what type of mom am I. are you the type that is real crafty and love to bake with your kids. the type that work 40hrs plus a week and can give your kids all they need financial but not much quailty time. are just your average mom that love your kids to death and would give the world if you could. what type are you?

txdelta

Asked by txdelta at 6:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• My kids are the center of my universe. I dont work because I think its more important to stay home with them and be there for them. I have had to work though when I was a single mom but that didnt change the fact I was home with them 100% of the time when I wasnt at work. I do arts and crafts, home school, little league and I give them everything I can afford to give them. There is nothing too expensive for my kids and nothing they dont deserve.

Answer by gemgem at 6:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I love my children very much and give them the necessary things they need. They get a lot of fun things too but aren't spoiled. I try to teach them right from wrong. Since they're two boys ages 8 and 11 I try my best. As the get older I think it'll be harder. I want them to have friends that are good and not get in to any trouble, I want them to get the best education possible. I try to instill that in them now. I play with them and help them with their homework but when I get mad I try to discipline them the right way. I'm not perfect. No mother is. Believe me. They get time out and I don't even know if that works. Being a mother is the hardest job. I just hope my sons and everyone else's children here turn out to be very good people.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i work, but only on average 25 hrs a week! im a single mom, so i like to spend as much time with my daughter as possible! i love being with her every minute! if i could afford to not work, i wouldnt..but..i need to, so i do! shes the one person in my life i can a;ways count on, and know that she'll be there for me! love her to death! and obviously owuld do anything and everything i could to prevent her from harm!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I work but I work in the district so his days off are mine. I do everything I can but sometimes I expect to much from him. I don't ever wish I was a sahm because he has always been with me. He is now in school so what would I do? I don't bake and I am not crafty.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• my kids are my whole world.The biggest treasure i could ever have
    summerray5

Answer by summerray5 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I think it's awefully rude and insensitive of you to assume/imply that if a mother works full time, that she cannot spend "quality time" with their kids.
    Anonymous

• I am the mom whose craft closet of full of 1/2 finished projects and whose grocery cart is full of easy to cook meals and break and bake cookies. I am the mom who will drive 4 hours each way for a hockey game my son is most likely not playing in just in case he gets in. I am the mom whose 15 year old is riding in the Target cart his friend is pushing and laughing right along with them when I catch up with them to tell them to knock it off. I am also the mom who will dole out gross cleaning as a punishment and shut off the power to my sons room instead of taking out the electronics individually. Oh and I am the mom who kisses her 15 year old good bye every time I drop him off and good night every night.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• my kids are my world. i work but it's 14hr a week. so i spent all the time i can with my kids. im not a baker or very crafty. i like to make easy dinners and take my baths alone. but i am also the mom that will play cars with a toddler or get down on my hands and knees and chase him around just to heat that cute little laugh. im the mom that i never had as a child the mom my DF had. i want my boys to have that connection they had.(DF and his mother) I hate cleaning but i teach my children to pick up their toys. i never finished high school but my boys will. im the mom that wants my boys to learn from my mistakes. im the mom that is very involved in what family i do have. im the mom that loves her children more than anything .
    mamaof2boys148

Answer by mamaof2boys148 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I think if we are working moms or SAHM's we are all good moms. WE ALL LOVE OUR CHILDREN VERY MUCH AND THAT'S WHAT COUNTS. Our children Loves us too.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2009