AFTER SEX

How come evey time I have sex I get a little dizzy? I also get dizzy in bed when I lay on my right side. My head feels like it's spinning inside. I've been to my general doctor and he said all blood tests are normal. I don't know. It's been going on for about 2 months. I guess I'll ask my gyno. the next time I go. Was just wondering if any one else had this problem. So weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Health

• Because all your blood rushes to your genitals when you orgasm. Try having some juice on the nightstand and taking a drink before you sit up. Be thankful *winks*
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 6:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• wow, I sort of wish my guy would do me until I got dizzy but at our age I'm lucky I can get him to do me at all! I have no words of wisdom about what to do but when I went to give blood they offered me juice or soft drink for dizziness. I guess it would be the same thing (dizziness without the sex!)

Answer by admckenzie at 7:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I seriously don't know! But I am concerned I hate being Dizzy! Then being called A Dizzy blonde!! Now I'm not sure just A Guess like a pinched nerve for you or something? I hope you can find out your right answer! Good Luck! But please get it figured out! So I don't have to worry about you too! Thank you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I used to be a Medical Assistant at a cardiology office, and I am a little concerned that you say you get dizzy after laying on your right side (in addition to after sex). The next time you see your doctor, I would insist on having your heart checked out. You can have a simple, non-invasive EKG and echocardiogram (an ultrasound of your heart) to rule out any problems. There are some heart or blood pressure problems that can cause the kind of symptoms you mentioned and I think it is worth your peace of mind to make sure you don't have any underlying medical issues. Good luck, I hope everything is ok!
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 2:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2009