Anyone live up north?

do you guys have a lot of BBQ restaurants? I live down south and theres basically one on every corner. thank god for that cuz i love it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you planning on coming up? We have alot of Pizza places here in Northeastern PA. We have alot of people move from NY and NJ so we have alot of pizza. I did live in FL for a year and I was upset that I couldn't find any homemade pizza.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My husband misses NC bbq---vinegar style. Not too many here in our part of MI, but it's all bbq sauce anyway.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• well my sis lives in bethlehem PA and i really dont recall seeing BBQ places. i was thinking it would be a good biz to have a Sonny's (bbq place) franchise up there. I have eaten northern pizza and it was really good. I live in FL and there are actually a few good homemade pizza places here
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 7:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• We have a few here in my part of Michigan but nothing like the ones in North Carolina.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Here in WV it is unheard of but IF you find bbq it is pork mainly; no brisket around here at all that I can find.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I'm a native of Maine and always thought BBQ meant to cook your food on the outdoor barbecue (grill)!
    Then my Virginian husband moved us down to Virginia and I learned what BBQ means to the people down here.
    To be honest, it tastes nasty to me.....sorry.....I guess I'm a full-blooded Mainah!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2009