What do you think of chiropractors?

Are they just a bunch of bs'ers trying to get your money or do you think that their practice is helpful and real?

LexsMami

Asked by LexsMami at 7:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Health

• Helpful!!!!!! I just saw mine this morning for migraines. He is wonderful! Money well spent IMO!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 7:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Very helpful,especially when your pregnant.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I tried a couple! One assured me it would help my Migraines! It didn't! Another timne I slipped at work & was all out of line! He didn't help either! Neither of them helped me one tiny bit! But that is me!! I only know my experiences! I hoped to be helped & be Drug/Script free!! So its a personal choice!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I have scoliosis. If I go to a good chiro I can tell when my spine is inline. They help prevent bone spurs. Some are crooks for traffice accidents.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 9:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I have scholilsis and I used to have to go two times a week.It is still bad but not like it was when I was younger.I have a really good chiropractor.
    Anonymous

• I love mine to death! I began going to him when I was a teenager after a car accident. He took x-rays and showed me what was wrong. After treatment for that, he allowed me to come for free because I was an athlete at the local HS. He offered that to all of us. He also has a kids club and one night a month and will adjust kids for free as well. I don't think he is greedy or a BSer. I'm as skeptical as anyone and I know there are quacks out there.
    rjsudler

Answer by rjsudler at 11:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Chiropractors are good at being chiropractors. They need to stil to that. They should not give out medical advise to their patients. Thats what general doctors are for. I have a chiropractor I was seeing for miraines and to get my back aligned and like many have been on quiete a few rxs. He said with his treatments I would be able to get off my meds. Well foolishly I tried and I just messed myself up. My levels were all out of whack and my mds were not happy and did not have nice things to say about chiros. And me I had never ever thought about reducing meds or trying to stop them. And I told the chiropractor and he said I guess your problems are more serious than I thought. Nice person, but I doubt I will be returning to him.
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2009