I am so confused!

I am getting ready to start my cycle and i am gonna take clomid days 5-9. If we have sex every other day at least do i have a good chance of getting pregnant? I'm tired of trying to use the ovulation sticks they dont seem to work for me....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes i think that if you did it every other day would be better as oppose to everyday. you have a better chance doing it around the time you ovulate. but either way you still have great chances anytime. you can get pregnant today if you had sex.it just depends on you and your mate and how ur it wants to work.GOOD LUCK and BABY DUST.
    Anonymous

• YES! Having sex every other day inusres that there will be enough sperm present when you do ovulate, having sex more than that though will deplete the sperm supply. good luck !
    Anonymous