What's been triggering YOUR heartburn?

For me, the worst has been from green olives, which sucks, because I could eat them all day. LOL. And unfortunately some pickles have been too. I think it's the vinegar.
Pizza (Mainly from Dominos) and certain sweets, like donuts, sometimes do it.

BatGirl1415

Asked by BatGirl1415 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Anything gives me heartburn, its terrible. I just keep tums with me at all times, and try not to lay down right after I eat.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I don't even have to eat the stuff I just have to think about eating it!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Haha, that's awful...
    Sometimes I try to lay down after eating or drinking and if I'm not careful, I'll choke on my own stomach acid. :-/
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I get bad heartburn too! For me it's anything with tomato. I know this sounds crazy..but, chocolate milk cures my heartburn everytime.
    imamombygrace

Answer by imamombygrace at 8:41 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Citrus, greasy, fatty foods, chocolate... I think that was about it (not pregnant anymore, but I had AWFUL heartburn during my pregnancy). The citrus killed me, because I craved fruit like crazy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Everything it seems! Today it was yogurt. Yesterday I accidentally got a sandwich with mustard on it (which i usually love) and it was horrible for the rest of the day. I'm stuck at work and I just ran out of tums!!
    gretch81

Answer by gretch81 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2009