do you have to bleed clumps to have a miscarige? or are there also other symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• cramping is one if your bleeding like your period go to the hospital right away
    Anonymous

• I would just get checked if you have a question since it can vary from: clots,cramping,thinking your getting your period,feeling just not right.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I had 3 miscarriages 2 I had heavy bleeding and clots with bad cramps the last one thew me off because I bled but it was not even as heavy as a period and no clumping but I was still bleeding so I went to the hospital to have my hcg level checked and it came back .25 when it should have been up around 200 at that point so yes I had a miscarriage. My next period was normal then I got pregnant again. If you think you may be miscarrying go to the drs and have a quantitative hcg level taken then they will retake it in 3 days if the number goes up your fine. If it goes down you miscarried.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2009