A Birth control Question Anyone Try the VCF Contraceptive Film?

Someone showed me A Free Sample of VCF. A contraceptive Film. Has antone tried it? liked it? No burning or irritation? Effective? Would you reccommend it?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Health

• I tried it several years ago. I didn't get pregnant (but found out later I have infertility issues), but it is a pain to put in....as soon as it gets moist it sticks to everything (including your fingernail), and the guy can feel its up in there. I sometimes used it as well as the guy using a condom, and it stuck to the condom. So no, didn't like it. If you want to try something that is non-hormonal and pretty effective, think about maybe a diaphragm?
    Anonymous

• I hated that stuff, anon is correct, it sticks to everything. My DH could feel it too. You can try it but I can't promise that you'll like it. IMO I wouldn't waste the money on it.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2009