could it be true???

Here is the story. Me and my husband have been married now for a little over 4 years. during that time though we have seperated for a year due to personal problems of our own. we recently reunited not to long ago and once again were trying to have childern.
We had a miscarriage about 3 years ago. I was about 5 to 6 weeks when I lost the baby. there has never been really much luck between me and my husband in producing a child. while me and my husband were seperated I went on birth control for about maybe three or four months. its been about six or so months since I last tooken it.
so. for the past 4 months i was getting my regular cycle. this month nothing. my nipples are sore, i have some heart burn, i'm eating a lot more, i'm using the bathroom a lot. no signs of Nausea/morning sickness. No headches. I had a really bad craving for green olives. I hate olives.
so. could I be pregnant? are this the early signs?? test??

JoJo745

Asked by JoJo745 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• How far past your period are you? If it's more than 2 weeks, I say test. Yes those can be early signs. If your wanting to get pregnant. Good luck! Maybe you do have a bun in the oven!
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 8:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• When was the date of your last period.
    I will tell you more when to test.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Im no more then a few days passed my period. I would say at least a week due past my period.
    JoJo745

Answer by JoJo745 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• TAKE A TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i would go test for sure and it sounds like luck is with you this time around i am 25 weeks and eat stuff i would never eat if not pregnant lol its all food for those who are wondering lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2009