hey so i want my x to think i am fine without him....

I want to put something on my status on myspace to make it seem like he never even existed and was nothing to me.. What should I put?? I need something REALLY good.. That will make him regret losing me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• single and loving it finally single again.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 8:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• put happily single and neyo's song miss independent lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• LOL. Put "In a Relationship". He'll be like WTF?
    HUmama

Answer by HUmama at 8:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Often times people do this to make themselves feel better. To me, it keeps things stirred up. It's like grabbing a guy on the rebound and trying to be seen by your ex. The best way to show someone you have gotten over them is success! Go think about some things you would love to accomplish,rearrange your furniture, join a social group of interest to you. Don't meet a new guy on purpose.. let it happen naturally. To me, getting on myspace is childish. You should accept the change and be unpredicatable. If getting on myspace is your norm. The he is going to look for your norm. Don't be same ol', same ol', what ever your name is. The only thing that will make him regret losing you is the new you! That 's what I would do if I were you.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 8:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My daughter recently experienced a breakup. She Put that song Stronger, by Christina Aguilera on her myspace. Love that song =)
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 8:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Wow...... this is a little immature just go and live life and have fun and who cares if he see's it or not!!! dont dwell over an ex
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• The best revenge would be to simply move on. You are, IMO, still hung up on the guy and should perhaps spend some time focusing on yourself and your schooling.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I agree with Godswk. That's a great answer.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I Put Up Marilyn Monroes Quote "I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best…"

My Ex Knew It Was Directed Towards Him >:p
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I agree with wimsey. Don't even bother stating if you are in a relationship. After all, isn't your myspace supposed to be about YOU, not him? Go have some fun, take pictures and post them. Write about whatever you are doing that makes you happy. Remember, other people will see what you post also. Use your space to attract better people to you!
    whirlygirl

Answer by whirlygirl at 5:09 AM on Jan. 30, 2009