Anyone else?

Anyone else hate cleaning? I'm not very good at it. Don't get me wrong, my house is always clean, just not always dusted and mopped and stuff... Anyone else like this and your husband is a total jerk about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm terrible about cleaning. And DH better shut up since he don't like cleaning either. LOL
    Anonymous

• I'm not very good at being a SAHM either. I can clean just fine at other peoples houses. But when it comes to mine, I get overwhemled. My DH used to be a butt-head about it. Until he was the stay at home person and he undestood from then on.
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 8:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I hate cleaning my house. I have a 2 year old and a 10 month old and then i have to 10 week old puppies. No matter how hard I try I can't keep my house clean. When my husband started a new job where he was gone all week I promised him that I would keep the house clean while he was gone. I did really good for about the first 3 weeks then it kinda faded. I still keep up on my dishes but since my girls are in their room the majority of the day playing with their toys I dont worry too much about keeping the floors swept and vacuumed. I worry about it Thursday because my husband comes home on Fridays. LOL! Hey, he never knows that I dont clean all week like I said I would.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 8:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My house is clean but I don't dust or mop. lol my hubby doesn't complain about it at all, but occasionally he'll mop. Not mopping like crazy but just a lil bit since it's not that dirty.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• well, i only like doing certain things, i used to not mind cleaning, but now my kids AND hubby dont clean up after themselves so they dont contribute to helping out, so now im just not likeing it very much.

lol i also dont dust, there's TONS of spider webs on my walls, im horrible at keeping up at that!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I hate cleaning but no one complains about it. Then again I live alone! LOL I just don't seem to mess it up like it was when the kids were living at home. Imagine that.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I hate cleaning!!! My DH is pretty good about it and does the chores that I dislike;)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I've got 5 kids, a 102 pound German Shepherd that stays in the house, a cat and a husband who is a truck driver who's not home much. I clean while the kids are at school and by the time they get home 45 later my house is destroyed. I have white linoleum in my kitchen and what used to be vanilla colored carpet throughout my house that now looks brown. My husband still has yet to put up the christmas decorations that are still on our front lawn to this day. I would if I could get the stakes he hammered into the ground out. So we look like the neighborhood rednecks in the burbs. I have all but given up and my hubby complained ONE time about it until he got a taste of what I go through when he was out of work for a month when my Brother was in a coma and he was taking care of the kids while I was at the hospital. After about a week and a half , my hubby told me he doesn't know how I do it all ! He's never complained again !!!!!
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 9:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I love to organize and clean but my husband calls me a surface cleaner. If you walked in my house you would be like "wow", but if you look under things like the couch you might beg to differ. He's a much better cleaner than I am but he only does it like once a year (which is ok b/c he works ALL THE TIME) I would hate for him to come home and have to clean. The last time he cleaned (we were having a fight): I woke up at 3am to get a drink and he had completly disassembled the light fixture and was cleaning every crevice. I told him I was going to make him mad more often if he was gonna do all that.
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I Hate To Clean, Because I Was Raised Lazy My SO Used To Complain Until We Had To Live With My Mom For Awhile (Her House Is Ewww....), He Hasn't Complained Since...LOL
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2009