if you have a miscarige, do you gotta go to the doctors or anything? or is it ok to just bleed it out? or do you really even gotta bleed it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The Dr. told my daughter you have to have a D & C.. othewise you could develop an infection.
    Anonymous

• You need to go and get a pelvic exam to see if everything came out. If everything came out you just let it happen. But if everything doesn't come out you will need a D&C. I was one of the lucky ones that didn't need a D&C.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 8:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I had to have D&C I started running a fever and my blood pressure went up. that was withing 24hrs of my MC. The only thing that passed was the baby and that was it.
    lesliekaym27

Answer by lesliekaym27 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• It depends on how far along you are. I was about 5 weeks when I had a miscarriage, so I didn't need a D&C, but if you're much further than that, you may need one. I would recommend going to a doc just to be sure. I'm sorry to hear you're going through this; it's very sad.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:22 PM on Jan. 29, 2009