I had an ectopic pregnancy rupture 10/26/2008. When was the earliest that anyone had gotten a regular period? Its almost 3 months and I still havent had a regular period like I did before pregnancy. We are trying for a third child. The doc said I shouldnt have a problem conceiving since I have two other children that were normal pregnancies. Please help!

airbornewife04

Asked by airbornewife04 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hi, First you should read my story saga oct-nov 08 on my page and second I am sorry you too had an ectopic. I also had an ectopic in Oct of '08 and I bled forever b/c I actually had a m/c in oct and methotrexate November 18th to remove the twin in Nov '08 from that pregnancy. It sucks and I know how you are feeling about really REALLY wanting another child and soon!!! I thought I may have gotten preggers in December again I checked 8 tests in January b/c I thought I had a Period December 14 but it was shorter than usual and I just got my "normal" (cramped felt like crap etc...) one on January 19th. So mine was exactly 2months out from treatment of ectopic. The normal for returned regular periods of ect. survivors is 4wks-6months differs woman to woman. I hope you get what you want"baby/pregnancy" very soon! Baby Dust to you
    saralee02

Answer by saralee02 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 30, 2009