About Anonymous replies

we need to get rid of them, always just saying something outlandish and nasty... check any question and the rudest responce is anon. Would you support that idea?

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 8:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No... Again, it's there. It's a choice. It's the internet. If you don't like the responses, don't read them. Take what you want for an answer and disregard the rest. Why do you let them bother you so much? Just ignore it.
    Anonymous

• thats not true, not all replys anyway. sometimes i reply anon and im never rude and nasty about my responses. i actually hate that and i think its immature especially for mothers. but i guess i can kinda agree with you. at least the people with rude and nasty responses cant HIDE behind the anon option
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• some people do not want others to know their problems. If they can not ask a question anonymously then some people who need advice will not ask. I agree there are some people who are rude and mean. Some people just say what they think, others are just unhappy and love to spread their misery.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 8:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• No I would not support it. Only because I think it's a right that person has to remain anonymous. So, they get a little bit more ballsy when no one knows who they are, but it really doesn't bother me in the least. If they are mean or rude, I just ignore them thats all.
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• if you read the paragraph next to the anon box, it says to be respectful. I think if you're gonna post anonymously you should abide by that. If you are just gonna be rude, then there should be no anon replies at all. but to be fair, some people are nice when they post anon. the rude ones are ruining it for them.
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 8:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

I agree with this, however, I have posted anon before, and was considered RUDE because I did not agree with someone. I was not rude, I was expressing my opinion, in a very nice way. It seems so many women on here, view not agreeing with them as RUDE or MEAN, when it's not. So I also think some people need to realize that.
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• no. I think it would limit the legit discussion. i sometiems post anon to protect my identity because of personal information I want to share or something I want to state but do not want to be bashed for. I would rather ignore the nasty comments and let the reporting mechanism weed them out.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• if you dont like anon replipes or posts dont read it.
    Anonymous