About Anonymous Replies.............

we need to get rid of them, always just saying something outlandish and nasty... check any question and the rudest responce is anon. Would you support that idea?

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 8:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree.....
    mom2four25

Answer by mom2four25 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yepp
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• No.. See my other post.
    Anonymous

• I disagree with that. Not all anons are rude and I see folks that are completely rude and do not use anon. No I wouldn't support it.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Yes and no. Some moms use it because they are either embarrassed about their post, it is something very personal or to avoid bashing from self righteous moms who think their *^%$^%$ don't stink!!!!
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• well i think it doesnt HAVE to be there, Yahoo Answers doesnt have it, ppl are still rude.

its nice if there's someone here once in a while that says "tell me a secret" and everyone tells a secret but post anon, but you couldnt do that if there isnt an anon button.

so its a difficult decision
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Get rid of ANONs?

No way.

They are the major source of my fan base - laughing

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yes I think they should simply because a majority of the resposes are rude. yes there are some that aren't but MOST of them are.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 8:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I think maybe if the answer is extremely rude you should be able to report it and cafemom should know who it was who posted it and take the proper action against them. I try to go by the saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all." But I know that I post anon because to be honest sometimes it is an embarassing situation or I just do not want a flood of emails or notes in my chatter box.
    Anonymous

• That would take the fun out of this website
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 8:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2009