If I Efile with Turbtox, HRBlock, or direct with IRS, how long does the DD take

Does any certain site speed it up? How long does it take to get the refund via Direct Deposit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• Within two weeks if no problems. No site will make it faster.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I think last year we got state in less than a week and federal in about 2 weeks.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 8:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• 2 weeks. We just did ours Tues night, got approved yesterday, and they should be in our account by the 6th.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• We just filed ours Jan. 18th. We got our state check last week and federal is suppose to be delivered tomorrow. So anywhere from 2-3 weeks for federal.

cstanton625

Answer by cstanton625 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• The IRS has a schedule that shows the date you file and the date you are likely to receive your refund. It is 8 to 10 days and that is if you direct deposit. Don't forget to ask your bank how they handle DD's from the IRS. I have seen some banks hold their deposits till Monday's, even tho they say they don't.

No program will make this process go faster, this is an IRS thing. You can track your refund at IRS.gov and then click on "Where's my refund?" . Hope this helps ya!
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2009