And so what ....

Everyday I come on here finding rude answers from moms to the moms asking the questions simply trying to make them feel bad for not parenting a certain way. When is enough enough? What makes 1 way more right than another? So what if you breast feed or formula feed, so what if you use cloth diapers or disposable, so what if you vaccinate or you don't, so what if your labor was all natural or if you had an epideral, so what if your child had a bottle until 18 months or 9 months. Everyone has a different style of parenting to the pushy moms what makes your style the right one? And at that what gives you the right to make others feel bad because they don't do it your way? All of us here have something in common called motherhood, whether we have children of our own ,step children, are pregnant, or are trying to concieve motherhood binds us all and we all want what is best for our children. Stop pushing instead help the right way!!

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 8:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• i would never say to anyone that they need to change thier parenting ways, on the other hand my inlaws who do not have children think they know it all and i (who have 4 kids) should parent the way she thinks.

i will never understand people who cant accept the way others parent who will continue to go bash on moms who need advice. If people cant accept that others parent another way and not thier way, maybe they need someone else to tell them that they arent the perfect parent either.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• WOOO HOOOO jaja i couldnt agree more!!
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I agree wholeheartedly! What make anyone think that by being mean they are going to change someone elses mind about how they want to raise there child? I would never even consider the opinion of a person who was mean spirited and cold. If they were nice and explained I could at least respect there view.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• People seem to have a hard time dealing with the fact that not everyone agree's with them on their way of thinking, way of raising their kids, or anything else for that matter. And that's the sad truth. Instead of supporting one another, we looks for fault's.
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 9:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• exactly But_Mommie, at least come across nice and explanitory so you can understand the view bitchy and pushy just makes me want to go against it even more lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• oh americansugar *hugs* 2 u I like the way you think
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I completely agree.
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Absolutely and if someone is asking for advice that means that what they have tried is not working and they are open to suggestions, so why b^tch them out over what they are doing?
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I wholeheartedly agree goalie
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 10:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Couldn't have said it better!!!!!
    soldiersgirl531

Answer by soldiersgirl531 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2009