Did'nt make it to the hospital.......

I have four kids and with my second one I waited to long to go to the hospital I kept thinking it was to early to go until my mom and dh insisted I should go and I ended up haveing her in my moms truck right as we pulled in to the emergency room has this ever happened to any of you. (This was almost 5 years ago)

mom2four25

Asked by mom2four25 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow no that hasn't happend yet lol, what a story to tell your child when they get older though, I personally fear that, that might happen to me one of the times I deliver (I want 4 kids) I am too scared not to give birth in a hospital lol as soon as my contractions hit 3 minutes apart I am on my way to go lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• my DH's mom said that all of her boys, with the exception of the youngest (she has 4 boys and 3 girls), were born either right outside the hospital or right outside the maternity ward, DH was born in the elevator!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 9:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I'm planning on UCing at home, so, not in a truck, but my baby will be born at home!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 9:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Made it all three times. My 3rd came so fast that his little face was all bruised, though.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I made it to the hospital all 5 times
    madmomof5

Answer by madmomof5 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I almost didn't make it with my last! I thought for sure his was going to be around a 15hr labor like his 2 sisters, boy was I surprised when my labor lasted only 2 1/2 hours!
    sarah3-CO

Answer by sarah3-CO at 10:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I Made It All 5 Times Because I Had Preterm Labor So Any Little Contraction I Would Go. I Am Worried With This One Though....I Want To Wait As Long As I Can Before I Go To The Hospital
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 4:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• No but it happened to a friend of mine.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• HAHAHA yeah it happen to me yeah right u goof......it happen to my sister and she had her baby in our moms truck so we named the baby trucky HAHAHAHAHA
    sanaa060708

Answer by sanaa060708 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009