What to call my childs privates part 2.

Okay so i heard alot of peoples answers.. but i can not have my child walking around say vagina.. i know that is the correct term for that and she will learn that when she is older.... but until then no.
Knock me if you want... but i just want to know is there anyone else out there that calls it anything different... if not i might go with teetee.
Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• My daughter started calling her private part her coo coo when she was 2.And that name has trickled on down to my 3 other girls.
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 9:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Our girls call it a peepee. It's where the pee comes out so it suits us just fine.
    wilcoxamanda

Answer by wilcoxamanda at 9:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• weewee
    summerray5

Answer by summerray5 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My son calls his penis his private. I will most likely have my daughter use the same term. Granted my son knows it is really called a penis we just don't use that term often.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My SIL and niece call it a who ha.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My breasts are my mommy's milk. For my son & daughter, they have 'pee pees'.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i went with yoo hoo and my son has a bird
    Anonymous

• who ha is what we call it too! That's what I called when I was little and still stuck.
    My son calls his winkers.
    lesliekaym27

Answer by lesliekaym27 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I think everyone should try being honest. I told my daughter when she was 2 that she has a vagina. And my son who is almost 2, I told him he has a penis. So whenever I change his diaper he says, "bye penis". It works and it's just being honest. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
    Except for when my son was teething & crying in a McDonalds and his sister asked him, "what's wrong Connor does your vagina hurt?". Still funny though.
    jfblaine

Answer by jfblaine at 9:22 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I go with peepee... she peepee's with her peepee. As she gets older, I'll start telling her the correct words. She's 2.5 now, I figure she'll know the correct words by 4.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 29, 2009