my hubby wanna to throw up but it went back down. that a sign of me being pregnant. having pain in my lower stomach close to my leg. went i burlp it is a nasty taste. i feel like am pregnant.it is too early for me to tell if iam.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry, what is your question?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Yes, nausea is a sign of pregnancy, but it's also a sign of a billion other things. No one on this website can tell you if you are pregnant. You are going to have to wait and see if you miss your period.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• ok- don't know what your husband has anything to do with it, umm burping doesn't have anything to do with it. That depends on what you ate. So far nothing you listed is really a pregnancy symptom.....
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• That depends on when your last period was and when your expecting it again. If it's something your doubting, buy a test to ease your mind.
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• This is just confusing!

cstanton625

Answer by cstanton625 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• What? Um best time to test is the first day of your missed period. Dont know if tht answers your question or not.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 9:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• ladies, it could be possible she's from a different country, so it's not that easy for her to write.
    Either way, if you TOLD you hubby you wanted to throw up, but it went back down, and your stomach is bothering you, yes you could be pregnant. You could also just have a stomach virus/flu.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 9:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• again how many times today are you going to ask this question
    Anonymous

• I dont think your hubby throwing up means your pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I always like to assume that questions written like this are written by an English Language Learner. It is a much nicer thought than thinking that there is a women that uneducated (English native speaker of course) who is going to procreate.
    Anonymous