When traveling with a baby

is there anything you can think of that would have been easier if it was already at your destination? I'm going to Florida in March and I'm trying to think of things for my parents to buy ahead of time so we don't need to bring them. I have diapers, wipes, a highchair, a mattress, formula......I'm not sure what else I will need. My son will be 6 1/2 months old. We're bringing our travel system and we already have the crib there. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• baby bath tub if your LO isn't ready for the big bath.
    Anonymous

• Oh yes! Thanks!
    Anonymous

• A travel swing if your lo likes to spend a lot of time in one. We didn't take as swing when we traveked and my lo got really bored, so we went out and bought the small fold up, portable swing.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I didn't even know they had travel swings! Thanks! THe only thing he'll nap in is a swing. If my mom ever puts him down that'll be a place to put him! You moms are so helpful!
    Anonymous

• Does he eat rice cereal or baby food yet? Maybe that's something you can bring or they can buy.
    lesliekaym27

Answer by lesliekaym27 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2009