What's the one thing you can't stand that other moms do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• give in to whining.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 9:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Judge eachother for their parenting choices like breast feeding vs formula feeding or co sleeping vs crib training. Can't we all just do what works for us and leave everyone else alone!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I agree with beckcorc.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I have to agree with beckcorc. Use what works for you. I like getting advice (not advice that is condescending or anything like that). If I want to try it, I will. If I don't want to, then I don't. But I don't judge other moms by what they do, or don't do, as long as it's not harming the babies or kids.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Refuse to accept that their children aren't precious little snowflakes and are capable of doing wrong, especially after it is repeatedly pointed out by the number of meetings they are called in to have with the school, but it's always the teacher or other kids' fault.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Allow their children to rule the nest- and I mean RULE as in what the child says goes! I also cannot stand moms who allow their children to smack them when the child doesn't get his/her way. To me, that is not teaching a child to be respectful in later years.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Agree...beckcorc.
    "Well when my son was 3 months old, I gave him baby food, you should give yours food now, don't wait until they're 4 months old" is the biggest conversation I've had.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Think you child abuse if you do anything differently than them!
    Anonymous

• Can't stand seeing parents not educate themselves about everything involving their children.
    Anonymous

• Think they are the first to reproduce. It has been done before!
    Anonymous