Is it ok for me to drink Tropicana light/sugar free during pregnancy?

laylay1987

Asked by laylay1987 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would not see why not...unless there is a reason you need to monitor your foods and drinks.
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Does it have aspartame in it? A lot of sugar free/diet sodas will have that and as long as you drink it in moderation there shouldn't be a problem, but limit the intake just like you would with caffeine.
    Anonymous

• my issue with Tropicana is that the second ingredient in it is high fructose corn syrup, which is in like everything these days. I would look for a juice that has no added sugar or color like juicy juice.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• it is in your best interest to always aviod anything with attificial flavors, sugars, colors, and as someone else already mentioned before, high frutose corn syrup--even when you are not pregnant. these ingriedients have no nutritional value and can be damaging to your health. try an all natural alternative, esp. while youre pregnant.
    Anonymous