Have you ever bought eyeglasses online? If so where and how did it go?

eye glasses, internet

raynebeau2

Asked by raynebeau2 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Shopping

• I wouldn't suggest it.  I have had glasses since I could remember, and can't imagine purchasing them without seeing how they feel on my face, look on my face and have them adjusted to fit my face.   It's best to seek out Lenscrafters, or other eye glass carriers, have your face sized (mine is so small I wear children's glasses... another reason to not buy online as sizing may differ from place to place), and buy from a store you feel comfortable with.  :-)

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 10:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• When my girlfriend had no insurance I told her about Zenni Optical. She loved the pair she got - and had them for under $50 with all the bells and whistles. I just recently ordered a "back up" pair of glasses for my husband from there... I haven't gotten them yet though. They give you every measurement you could want - if you go look at frames in person and find what temple length is comfortable for you, what bridge and how large you like the frame size -- you can buy with more confidence.

http://zennioptical.com/cart/home.php

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2009