Here is a doozy!

A girl I work with told me that her MIL was watching her infant DD and the baby was fussy and she said she had tried everything to calm the baby and nothing was working. When my friend got to the house to pick her DD up her MIL informed her of the trouble she had and then told her that she had to "give the baby the tit" meaning she let the baby try to breast feed on a milkless breast to keep her quiet. I would have freaking hit the roof! I was speechless! How would you handle your MIL if she did that to your child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMF'ingG!!! I would have lost it. That is not only DISGUSTING but it is more than overstepping her boundaries. I would definitely find another babysitter.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• B-slap her!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 9:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• That is absolutely crazy. My MIL is nuts, but I don't think even she would try that. That poor baby could get so confused, esp. if the mom is breastfeeding! It would be one of the last times she watched my child, at least until the child was off the bottle.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I'd freak! And I would give her a rather large piece of my mind. My MIL isn't that stupid though!
    sarah3-CO

Answer by sarah3-CO at 9:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• thats disgusting......
    Anonymous

• If my MIL did that she would never watch my child again and I would tell her she needed to get professional help.
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 10:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• WTF are serious i would have cursed the hell out of her and found someone else to watch my baby thats just nasty
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• surprise miniwow-

madmomof5

Answer by madmomof5 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Wow...ummm...wow...I don't even know what I would do. I think that is just crazy. Who would think to do that? Wow.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Wow! I may have commenced kicking her a** on that one and she would never see my kid again. That is wrong and I truly would think something is wrong with her mentally.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2009