For the anon who posted "If something has happened in your past "

I wanted to give you a resource.
I didn't mean to offend you in any way. With limited information it is hard to know exactly what the problems are. There are many times when the answers are based on a perception.
It is good to talk about things to some extent. Keep posting and you will find support here.
Anyway I wish you well and hope that you find the strength and copeing skills to get past whatever trauma you endured. Life is too short to spend it beating ourselves up, living in negativity and being miserable. It is still in the mind where this healing will come from.
This might help... Google Dr. Wayne Dyer. He is fabulous. Good Luck.

LeJane

Asked by LeJane at 10:16 AM on Jun. 4, 2012 in Health

• LeJane, I have no idea what or where this post was, but this is a very beautiful response.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:59 AM on Jun. 4, 2012

• thank you LeJane, you did not offend me at all. If I came off that way please fogive me. Some days are a harsher battle than others but I do appreciate your words and your kindness.
    Anonymous

• I have been waiting to bump,, I agree with m-avi,, hopefully she will see this!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2012

• I will forward the link to her. Thank you LeJane.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 12:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2012

• You are welcome. :-) I do understand deep pain. Emotional trauma is one of the dark passengers I carry with me on this journey. If you ever want someone to listen or share experience and hope please feel free to message me. You aren't alone. :-)
    LeJane

Comment by LeJane (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2012