Ladies that use natural family planning how long have you used it and did/has it really worked for you?

Also if you don't mind how well did you go by the rules of NFP espcially if you got pregnant on accident while using it. Thanks for your honest answers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Health

• I haven't personally, but the lady I work for sister uses it, and I personally think she is careless with it.

She has been using breastfeeding, but she has 4 kids and one on the way. She always seems to get pregnant about 3 months after delivery.

I am using an IUD, I wouldn't even know where to start if I decided to do it naturally.  I give you props on that one. 

ReachtotheStars

Answer by ReachtotheStars at 8:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009