31 weeks and starting bleeding after sex, and abdomen really hurts. Has this happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 30 weeks now and have had that problem for a few months now. I can only go for about 10 or 15 minutes without my stomach tightening up on me until it is so uncomfortable, I have to make my husband stop. I know that sex helps the labor process, so I try to still get intimate about 2 or 3 times a week and it is mainly only my husband that "benefits" from it. pink is completely normal. Red is not. Also, if the pain of the sex lasts for more than 15 or 20 minutes, you should probably not do it again until you talk to a doctor.
    momof3inapril09

Answer by momof3inapril09 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yes that is very normal if it con. i would call the dr. but really nothing to worry about
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I was told it is possible, but if it happened to me i would still call the doc... just paranoid i guess
    Anonymous

• yes, it use to happen to me. I would bleed like a pinkish color and the pain was mostly a mixture of the baby kicking and everything stretching out. If the blood starts to turn red or the pain continues you should call your doctor you might have to take it easy and might have to put off sex until after the baby. Watch for any fluid or any unbearabe pain.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 10:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• you can call your doc if you are worried but bleeding after sex is semi normal because your cervix is soft, just from being pregnant.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2009