Madoff is whining that he is under house arrest in

his multimillion dollar penthouse. Why not put this man in jail to wait his trail instead of giving him a cake walk? The average American would be in jail/prison for the offensives he is most likely guilty of.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• @@ I know...my offer was to make him feel like a real prisonor and then he can whine.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I think we should let the people he screwed move in there, send him to the basement.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Didn't he buy a waist basket for $1500 lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Some one was outside his place with a sign that said "Do the right thing JUMP" I think he has a lot of people angry and whining about being in a multimillion dollar penthouse under house arrest is not helping. Give him a metal bed and three squares. Let the whining start then!
    Anonymous

• You know, I'm not for suicide, and I'm not for encouraging people to kill themselves, but I have to admit, in this case, with what this person has done, and with his attitude towards it, and now his attitude about being stuck living in the lap of luxury that, for all practical purposes, has been paid for by the money he's scammed from others, I have to say, that sign strikes me as pretty funny.

I would say I don't know how people who do things like he does sleeps at night, but apparently I know - they sleep on luxury bedding in a penthouse apartment...

I know I shouldn't judge, but this is one of those things that makes me so angry, I can't help myself. My inlaws have worked very hard all of their lives, they took care of their finances, and now that they are retired and my fil is in poor health, they've lost a fortune. But this man wants pity!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2009