Is this normal?? Advice please!

Has anyone else felt really anxious? I can't tell if its my diaphram being pushed on causing the somewhat troublesome breathing but also it feels like I've had too much caffeine or something like I'm nervous...(31 wks)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol i always feel anxious (10weeks)
    Anonymous

• First of all your not suppose to have caffine at all. The breathing part is because the baby growing so everything that's inside of you being pushed together. Once the baby drop you'll be able to breath better.
    Anonymous

• As your uterus grows, it pushes against your diaphragm, and it makes it harder to breathe, and you'll get winded very easily. Just try to stretch and take it easy. Listen to your body, and don't push yourself too hard. Have you tried prenatal yoga?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• To add to what everyone else said... I am 30 weeks and I get winded just getting up off the couch. You are carrying a lot more weight now than you did before you were pregnant. It takes a lot of oxygen to make your body move all that new belly you have connected to you now. And that anxious feeling your having...well, get used to it. I am not sure it goes away until death once you have a child of your own to love and worry about every minute of the day. lol
    momof3inapril09

Answer by momof3inapril09 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 30, 2009