tummy aches

i have a real quick question...... im 10 weeks prego, and i noticed when i lay on my tummy i get nauseated feeling but as soon as i lay on my sides or back the nausea goes away... does anyone else feel like this too?? can i not lay on my tummy anymore.... ? also does anyone have like period like cramps??? ive heard that its normal... anyone else feel this way too???

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 10:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had lots of period cramps in the beginning of my pregnancy! it always terrified me but its completely and totally normal!! As far as the nausea, you may just wnat to avoid laying on your belly now. its not going to damage anything, but you dont want to throw up in your bed lol. you should get used to it anyway! pregnancy flys by, and in a few weeks you wont be able to lay on your tummy anyway. try getting one of those pregnancy body pillows that support your head, belly, hips and legs! theyre amazing! they helped me sleep when i got huge! it made it so comfortable. plus it helped because I was always a belly sleeper and couldnt get used to sleeping on my side, and those position you great so that you wont sleep on your tummy. congrats and good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2009