Korea (Military)

My husband is re-enlisting for Korea and im wondering how it is....i'm taking to lil one with me so im worried bout daycare and all that any one got any info i'd appreciate it...(not sure what camp yet)

mizzmala

Asked by mizzmala at 10:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Travel

• If you want - you can send me a message. We are stationed in Korea right now (Land of the quite not right).
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• land of the quite not right????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• krea is a beautiful place, you will love it, im from korea and cant wait to go back... there are sooo many things for the kids to do there, a lot of educational stuff.. Also they have AWESOME shopping for name brand purses!!! CHEAP!!! lol... im want to go back jst to shop... Hope you have fun.... when do you leave??
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 2:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I didn't know you could move to Korea with your hubby lol... most I've heard about are unaccompanied tours.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• were dual military so i know i will be goin with him
    mizzmala

Answer by mizzmala at 8:36 AM on Jan. 30, 2009